The Multicultural Communities Council of WA (MCCWA) is a registered not-for-profit charity and NDIS provider. MCCWA is a leading provider of culturally appropriate, responsive, and competent services to Western Australian communities.
Our NDIS Services
Daily Personal Activities
- Assistance with showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming, attending appointments, cooking, planning, household tasks, yard maintenance, etc.
- One-to-one assistance
- Assistance with daily tasks for independent living i.e. cooking, cleaning, planning, household tasks, yard maintenance, meal prep, etc.
- Support for self-care
- Counselling services
- Community engagement assistance
- Essential household and yard activities. These may include; cleaning, laundry service and meal preparation
- Travel assistance to appointments, activities, workplaces, outings, social and community participation, etc.
- Life transition planning. This includes; mentoring, peer support and individual skill development
- Support coordination level; 1 and 2, and support connections
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy planning
- Assistance with decision making, daily planning and budgeting
- Individual social skills development
- Life-skills & training, including public transport training
- Participation in community, social and civic activities including appointments, trips to pools, parks, beaches, outings, BBQ, gym, yoga, social hubs, etc.