Organisational membership of MCCWA is open to non-government and not-for-profit multicultural organisations based in WA which deliver human services or are involved in community development, policy or advocacy. Our members play a key role in supporting multicultural communities. We support our members to build their capacity to run innovative multicultural services effectively to respond ever-changing needs of multicultural communities. Members will have access to MCCWA’s e-newsletter, training, seminars, information days and services.
MCCWA Membership benefits include:
- Up to 75% discount on our ticketed events and social justice workshops
- Priority sign up to our Tea House Event Series featuring discussions on issues that affect the community
- Have voting rights to nominate candidates for the MCCWA Advisory Board and reference groups
- Receive the MCCWA monthly newsletter
- Support to eligible organisations to develop their capacity to run innovative programs for multicultural communities